- To respect the rights of others.
- To give healthcare providers relevant, accurate information to facilitate diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and counseling while being truthful and honest.
- To take care of their health records in his or her possession.
- To keep scheduled appointments.
- To follow instructions, adhere to and not abuse or misuse prescribed medication or treatment.
- To enquire about costs of treatment and t5o make appropriate arrangements of payments.
- To express any concerns through the right channels confidentially.
- To observe silence while in the health care facility.
- To show respect, decency and dignity to the attending team.